New Scrapbook Counts
I'm still missing some pictures from early 2006, but at this point, I can't keep waiting to find them. I will just get more and more behind with current photos.
So I inventoried my books, and I inventoried the digital photos I have stored, and I realize that I have enough pictures for four new books: 1) our time in Luxembourg, 2) our European vacation, 3) our September field trip to Virginia/DC, and 4) current family photos since we've been in Tennessee.
I also made a book last year for Thanksgiving, and I need to find that and do that again before it's too late.
So my current counts:
Completely finished: 18
Finished except for minor touches: 2
More than half-way completed: 1
Started but less than half-way completed: 8 (4 are joint with the girls)
Completely empty albums reserved for new projects: 10
My next project, other than adding a picture to the Thanksgiving book, will be to start on the recent European vacation.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home